The 16th Annual Seattle Mariners FanFest is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, January 25-26, 2014 at Safeco Field. Tickets are on sale now at mariners.com and at Mariners Team Stores. Again this year, all kids 14 and younger are free. Adults are $10.
FanFest hours each day are from 11am-4pm. Parking will be available at the Safeco Field garage for $5 in advance and $10 at the door. Tickets for FanFest will also be available in person at the Safeco Field ticket windows on event days.
New Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon will be at FanFest, along with a lineup of current and former Mariners players. Announcements will be made in January of the players scheduled to appear.
FanFest highlights will include:
- Dugout Dialogue with Mariner players, coaches and Front Office personnel (streamed live on mariners.com)
- Get autographs
- Run the bases
- Tour the Mariners Clubhouse
- Ride the Safeco Field Zip Line
- Throw a pitch in the bullpen
- Play carnival games in the Kids Fun Zone
- Hit against a simulated Felix Hernandez fastball in the visitor clubhouse batting cage
- Tools of the Trade - swing an actual bat and try on game-used batting gloves
In addition to current and former Mariners players, fans will have a chance to meet some of the Mariners top minor league prospects. The Future Mariners, who will be announced in January, will sign autographs and participate in Dugout Dialogue Q&A sessions with fans.