• Former Mariners catcher Dan Wilson arrived on Thursday to work with some of the young catchers in camp, joining Jay Buhner and Ken Griffey Jr. All three are expected to help out for a few days. Edgar Martinez, who has done the same in previous years, isn't expected this season due to time conflicts with his business schedule.
• Hector Noesi is now scheduled to start Friday's game against the A's in Peoria and pitch the first two innings, followed by a series of relievers that will include Kameron Loe and Chance Ruffin.
• Jon Garland, attempting to make the rotation as a non-roster invitee, gets his third start of the spring on Saturday when the Mariners travel to Glendale to face the Dodgers. Garland, who has yet to allow a run in three innings, is scheduled to throw the first three frames in that game.
Left-hander Joe Saunders, one of the club's expected starters, will follow Garland and throw another three innings.
• The Mariners have added a "B" game to their schedule, traveling to Goodyear to face the Indians next Thursday at 10 a.m. PT.
• This weekend's three games -- on Friday through Sunday -- will be broadcast live on 710 ESPN Seattle at 1:05 p.m. MT (12:05 p.m. PT). The next televised game will be Sunday, March 17, against the Rangers at 1:05 p.m. PT on ROOT Sports. Fans can also watch on MLB.TV.
Greg Johns is a reporter for MLB.com. Follow him on Twitter @GregJohnsMLB as well as his Mariners Musings blog. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.