Mariners Legends scheduled to attend include Jay Buhner and Dan Wilson.
Mariners Future Stars, the organization's top Minor League prospects, will also be in attendance including:
- Catcher Mike Zunino, Mariners 2012 first round draft pick
- Infielder Stefan Romero, Mariners Minor League Player of the Year
- Infielder Nick Franklin, AA Southern League All-Star
- Pitcher James Paxton, Top 10 Baseball America Prospect
Mariners players will participate in the Boeing Dugout Dialog fan Q&A sessions and sign autographs.
Tickets are on sale now at mariners.com/fanfest and at Mariners Team Stores. Adults are $10. All kids 14 and younger are free. Northwest Harvest will be collecting food and cash donations at the gates.
· Boeing Dugout Dialog with Mariner players, coaches and Front Office personnel (streamed live on www.mariners.com)
· Tour the Mariners Clubhouse
· Hit against a simulated Felix Hernandez fastball
· Take a 200-foot zip line ride through the Safeco Field outfield
· "Taste of Safeco Field" with executive chef David Dekker and guest appearance by Seattle restaurateur and chef Ethan Stowell
· Get an up-close experience on the field by running the bases, playing catch, hitting a pop fly and more
· "Felixing" photo opportunity that lets fans put themselves inside the iconic image from Felix's perfect game
· Tools of the Trade - swing an actual game-used bat and try on game-used batting gloves
· View memorabilia from last year's perfect game and combined six pitcher no-hitter
· Play carnival games in the U.S. Bank Mariners Kids Zone
Fans will also get a first-hand look at the offseason ballpark improvements including installation of Major League Baseball's largest high definition videoscreen, the new Edgar's Cantina and Lounge down the left field line, and the new outfield wall dimensions. The projects are currently under construction and are scheduled for completion before the April 8th Opening Night against the Houston Astros.
FanFest hours each day are from 11am-4pm. Parking is available at the Safeco Field garage for $5 in advance and $10 at the door. Tickets for FanFest will also be available in person at the Safeco Field ticket windows on event days.
During FanFest Weekend, Mariners account representatives will be available from 11am-2pm Friday and 11am-4pm Saturday and Sunday to help with 2013 season ticket packages and locations. During "Select-a-Seat," fans will be able to "try-out" seat locations for all ticket packages, including Full Season, Half Season, Weekend, Business, 20-Game, 16-Game and 10-Game Plans and in all areas of the ballpark including the Key Bank Diamond Club, EQC All-Star Club and Terrace Club. Account representatives will be available at section 128 and the Mariners Team Store to discuss season ticket options. For more information on season ticket plans and Select-A-Seat, go to www.mariners.com/seasontickets or call 206-346-4001.